Remember, our mission to provide online learning opportunities to everyone, and very special to the Third World countries. We offer paid certifications only to support our mission and being able to help more people. So, before going ahead to become a Partner, make sure you share our mission and values.
Our Cloud-based Learning Platform is inline with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goal #4 Quality Education: ensure inclusive and equitative quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all.
Here you can find how we can collaborate together:
How much does it cost to be a Partner?
- Becoming a Partner is FREE, if you join in as Option 1.
What are the requirements to be a Partner?
- There aren’t requirements. You can start today.
How can I Make Money Online as a Partner?
- Option 1: Making Money Online as an Affiliate Marketer: Becoming an Affiliate it’s FREE. You get money by sharing your discount codes online. Click here to read more.
- Option 2: Getting your own Cloud-based Learning Platform (CLP) and providing IIEC Certification Exams: For only $500 as Entry Fee and only $97/month, we will create your own Cloud-based Learning Platform for hosting your courses and you will get accredited to provide IIEC Certification Exams. Students will get redirected to https://exams.digital to take their official IIEC certification exams. Here you can find one example for a Certification Course on Industry 4.0: https://courses.institute
- Option 3: Getting your own CLP, including our Programs, and providing IIEC Certifications: For only $500 as Entry Fee and only $197/month we will create a “white label” Cloud-based Learning Platform for you including our programs. This “white label” platform is intended to provide corporate training (bulk enrollment of students to the platform). You sell Certifications to companies and you provide us a list of students to enroll in the programs. You will include the Certification Exam in your price. Learners will be able to you their Certification Course with PayPal and credit card (Stripe), and you will pay us 50% of the course sales income. In both cases, you will require to place Certification Exam backorders to us. Some examples are:
View this post on Instagram
…I like Option 2 or 3, but I don’t have budget
- You can start with option 1, and once you have budget move to option 2 or 3.
How does the Partners Program work?
- You can create your Online Learning Business and join the online learning revolution! by starting today your own .
- Start today! You can pay your $500 Entry Fee for Options 2 or 3 here: https://paypal.me/certification
- Then write me back and we will start your Online Learning Platform creation process.
How can I get students?
- You can organize Meetups, create webinars with https://meet.jit.si, WhatsApp groups, LinkedIn groups, Facebook groups, Telegram channels, YouTube videos, share it in social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.), publish blog posts, contact directly to schools, companies, colleagues, friends, place ads …be original.
- Share it with your colleagues, family, and friends.
- Use paid ads (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, YouTube Ads, LinkedIn Ads, etc.)
Can I have exclusivity in my area?
- No, the same conditions apply to everyone who wants to join our Partners Program.
- The program is open to everyone because opportunities available are limitless.
Can you sell me only your curriculum/course contents?
- No, we don’t sell our curriculum or course contents, we provide you with a complete Cloud-based Learning Platform (CLP) as a service.
Can I use my own domain name and branding in Options 2 and 3?
- Yes of course. In case you already own a domain name, you can use it. We will create your “white label” learning platform with your logo and branding, and you will only need to point from your current domain registrar (GoDaddy, NameCheap, etc.) to the new DNS that we will provide to you. This way, you will keep ownership of your domain name and branding.
Do I need an Educational Technology Team or Technical Team?
- No, you don’t need that. You only need a Sales Team (or do it as an individual).
Great …so how can we begin?
- Write me and share with me your Online Learning Project: [email protected]